Segmentation Fault for the test case (coupled run)

Long

Jun 10, 2022, 11:58:44 PM6/10/22
to wrf-hydro_users

Dear community,

I’m trying to run the front range CO test case (the coupled model), and got SIGSEGV fault. I’m able to run trough real.exe, and get wrfbdy* and wrfinput* files. When running wrf.exe, the model quickly aborted during initialization (for noahmp driver initialization process).

I’m using WRFV4.0.1 and WRF-Hydro V5.2. I’m attaching the error message below. 图片1.png

Thanks!

Long

Long

Jun 11, 2022, 10:48:32 PM6/11/22
to wrf-hydro_users, Long
I tried to install WRFV3.9.1.1 and WRF-Hydro V5.2. For this time, I can run through wrf.exe, but do not have any Hydro output files.
The SIGSEGV issues remains if switching to WRFV4.0.1 (or WRFV4.4).