Error [SMCMAX exceeded upon aggregation]

Wahid Hussainzada

Feb 3, 2023, 12:55:45 AM2/3/23
to wrf-hyd...@ucar.edu
Dear all,

I hope you are doing well.

I am trying to run a WRF-Hydro model using WRF output for the one year period from Oct-2015 to Sep-2016. The model performed well until Feb-2016 and suddenly got the below error.

The job is stopped due to the fatal error.
 In module_HYDRO_drv.F aggregateDomain() - SMCMAX exceeded upon aggregation.

I made the search in the group emails and also online to find the error. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the source of error. I believe the error coming from my setup in the namelist files. I am sharing the namelists here.

Any advice and suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Best Regard;
Wahidullah Hussainzada

hydro.namelist