The fatal and unsolved error 19

Giacomo Moraglia

Dec 13, 2023, 3:04:46 PM12/13/23
to wrf-chem-anthro_emiss
Hello everybody,

I am a newbie with WRF-chem and I am trying to solve the famous error 19 which nobody has ever solved. By relying on this old conversation (https://groups.google.com/a/ucar.edu/g/wrf-chem-anthro_emiss/c/LioZwUzsmQw) I literally transfered on my cluster the .inp that the user Suqian Chuposted and run:

./anthro_ emis < mozcart.inp (which I just renamed and just edited the dates and directories) and I keep getting the infamous "main_bc_wrfchem: failed to read namelist; error = 19".

Just to be sure that it was in a proper format I also run the command:

dos2unix mozcart.inp

but nothing changed.

I am trying to work with the newest EPA files relative to the 2017. I followed the guideline and I was able to generate correctly the anthro_emis file.

I am attaching the .inp file, if anybody can help me I would be very thankful.

Also if you want to share your .inp for the EPA 2017 I can give it a shot trying to run the ./ it with them.

Best,

Giacomo
mozcart.inp