HOW TO MAP ANTHROPOGENIC SPECIES FOR CHEM OPTION 32

Alice Burton

Dec 6, 2023, 1:40:58 AM12/6/23
to wrf-chem-anthro_emiss
HI all,

I have a question about how to map anthropogenic species for chem_opt 32 to provide correct anthropogenic emission files.
I know first should the chem registry file to check what species exist for chem_opt 32, but as you know the species get a name on the left side a name and on the right side a different name, foe example : [NO->0.8*NOx ], [ISOP->0.0*CO].
I do not know  how to find the right name for every single species.
And the other issue is their coefficient, how can I find out what coefficient they should get.
I really struggling mapping species correctly, so please help me.
Kind regards