error in reading wrfchemi files

PA

Jul 20, 2023, 12:10:36 PM7/20/23
to wrf-chem-anthro_emiss
Hi,

I am modifying wrfchemi files from the anthro tool and then introducing a region-specific diurnal cycle to the resulting wrfchemi files to be directly fed to wrf-chem.
The diurnal emissions are implemented using a tool written in NCL which alos writes new NetCDF files in a similar format to wrfchemi inputs. It produces the NetCDF in an identical format which I can open using ncview, ncdump etc.
I should mention the wrfchemi files before this modification works perfectly fine with them model.

However, I get an error in the model saying  NetCDF error: NetCDF: Unknown file format
for wrfchemi files.

I attach here the  ncdump of the wrfchemi files.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks, Prerita
ncdump_wrfchemi_modified.txt