Too large values for some spices

Setareh Rahimi

Dec 1, 2023, 11:10:45 AM12/1/23
to wrf-chem-anthro_emiss
Dear all,

I am running WRF-Chem, chem-opt 202. To generate anthropogenic emissions data I used RETRO/EDGAR. After generating anthropogenic emission files, I found some species values are too large. So what should I  do now? Why did this happen? (images attached)
1.png
3.png
2.png

Setareh Rahimi

Dec 1, 2023, 12:43:33 PM12/1/23
to Krishna Kedia [Student-PECS], wrf-chem-anthro_emiss
Hi Krishna,

So many thanks for your reply. Yes, I used anthro_emiss utility to generate anthropogenic emission files. I attached the script I used. What is your idea, please?

Best wishes,

On Fri, Dec 1, 2023 at 8:37 PM Krishna Kedia [Student-PECS] <k.k...@herts.ac.uk> wrote:
Hi Setareh,

Can you please attach the namelist you used for generating the anthropogenic emissions files (I assume you used anthro_emiss utility). There could be an incorrect conversion factor resulting in large species concentrations.

Thanks
Krishna

I am running WRF-Chem, chem-opt 202. To generate anthropogenic emissions data I used RETRO/EDGAR. After generating anthropogenic emission files, I found some species values are too large. So what should I  do now? Why did this happen? (images attached)

S.Rahimi

seti.inp.txt