9th PAWS webinar at 10am (MT) Friday Nov 3 by Andreas Schmittner & Spencer Jones

Jiang Zhu

Oct 16, 2023, 11:27:27 PM10/16/23
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, Schmittner, Andreas, spence...@tamu.edu
Dear all,

It is a great pleasure to announce the 9th PAWS webinar, which will take place at 10–11am (MT), Friday, Nov 3, 2023.

We will have two talks focusing on the glacial/deglacial ocean circulation.
1. Andreas Schmittner -  Modeling Ocean Circulation and Biogeochemistry During the Early Deglaciation
2. Spencer Jones - Assessing the large parameter space of possible LGM ocean circulations

See the attached flyer for details. See also the updated webpage: https://www.cesm.ucar.edu/events/webinars/paws/2023/november

Questions? Contact Jiang Zhu.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/j/98862172763
Meeting ID: 988 6217 2763
Passcode: h4XJcM3w

Best regards,
Jiang Zhu
On behalf of the PAWS Steering Committee
Ran Feng, Sophia Macarewich, Chijun Sun, Clay Tabor, Jiang Zhu

--
Jiang Zhu
Project Scientist II

Jiang Zhu

Nov 2, 2023, 11:45:12 AM11/2/23
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, Schmittner, Andreas, spence...@tamu.edu
Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder that the 9th PAWS webinar will take place at 10–11am (MT), Friday, Nov 3, 2023.

We will have two talks focusing on the glacial/deglacial ocean circulation.
1. Andreas Schmittner -  Modeling Ocean Circulation and Biogeochemistry During the Early Deglaciation
2. Spencer Jones - Assessing the large parameter space of possible LGM ocean circulations

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/j/98862172763
Meeting ID: 988 6217 2763
Passcode: h4XJcM3w