2nd PAWS webinar re-scheduled for 9AM Friday April 15

Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series

Apr 7, 2022, 6:26:24 PM4/7/22
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series
Dear all,

I am sorry for the Zoom issue last week. After a discussion with our administrative assistant and technician, we think the problem was related to a mess-up of the Zoom links for alternative hosts and participants. The hosts didn’t catch the problem because we used the link for hosts. In the end, we had about 30 people who joined the Zoom but others including one speaker could not. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. For the next meeting, we will have administrative assistant help us go over the Zoom settings and have PAWS committee members help test the Zoom link before the webinar. Thank you very much for your patience!

Drs. James Rae and Yige Zhang have kindly agreed to re-schedule the webinar for 9:00–10:00am (MT), Friday, April 15. Please join us! You can add it to your calendar using the links on the PAWS webpage: https://www.cesm.ucar.edu/events/webinars/paws/

Meeting ID: 958 7028 6093
Passcode: tz9P7x0d

Dial by phone for audio only:
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 958 7028 6093
Passcode: 86067455
Find your local number: https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/u/abm1qcfHvh

See you on Apr. 15th.

Best regards,
Jiang Zhu
On behalf of the PAWS Committee
Tripti Bhattacharya, Ran Feng, Bronwen Konecky, Chijun Sun, Clay Tabor, Jiang Zhu