Announcement of the second PAWS webinar & recording of the first webinar

Jiang Zhu

Mar 18, 2022, 3:20:32 PM3/18/22
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series
Dear all,

We are happy to announce the second PAWS webinar,  which will be at 9:00–10:00 am (MST), Friday, April 1st. You can add it to your calendar using the links on the PAWS webpage: https://www.cesm.ucar.edu/events/webinars/paws/

We will have Dr. James Rae & Yige Zhang talking about reconstructions of CO2 and carbon cycling.
1. James Rae - Constraints on past CO2 change on glacial to Cenozoic timescales
2. Yige Zhang - Global Climate Change Driven by Marine Methane Hydrate Dissociation: Reality or Fiction?

Zoom link:
https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/s/98593020830
Meeting ID: 985 9302 0830
Passcode: 87628399

Please note that the recording of the first webinar has been posted on the webpage.

Best regards,
Jiang Zhu
On behalf of the PAWS steering committee
Tripti Bhattacharya, Ran Feng, Bronwen Konecky, Chijun Sun, Clay Tabor, Jiang Zhu

--
Jiang Zhu
Project Scientist I

Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series

Mar 31, 2022, 3:48:31 PM3/31/22
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, Jiang Zhu
Dear PAWS members,

This is a friendly reminder that the second PAWS webinar will be at 9:00–10:00 am (MST), Friday, April 1st.

We will have Drs. James Rae & Yige Zhang talking about reconstructions of CO2 and carbon cycling.
1. James Rae - Constraints on past CO2 change on glacial to Cenozoic timescales
2. Yige Zhang - Global Climate Change Driven by Marine Methane Hydrate Dissociation: Reality or Fiction?

Zoom link:
https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/s/98593020830
Meeting ID: 985 9302 0830
Passcode: 87628399
See you tomorrow!

Best regards,
Jiang Zhu
On behalf of the PAWS steering committee
Tripti Bhattacharya, Ran Feng, Bronwen Konecky, Chijun Sun, Clay Tabor, Jiang Zhu

Andressa Nauter

Apr 1, 2022, 10:57:54 AM4/1/22
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series
Hi!
i am trying to connect with zoom link, it seems that the passcode is incorrect

Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series

Apr 1, 2022, 10:59:28 AM4/1/22
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, dena...@gmail.com
Sorry about that. Please try again with the following

If the above button is not clickable, try copying and pasting the following link into the address bar of your web browser
https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/s/98593020830

Or join meeting with the following methods
Phone one-tap
Phone one-tap:
US: +13462487799,,98593020830# or +16699006833,,98593020830#
Join by Telephone
For higher quality, dial a number based on your current location.
Dial:

US : +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592

Meeting ID:
985 9302 0830
Passcode:
87628399

Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series

Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series

Apr 1, 2022, 11:05:15 AM4/1/22
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, dena...@gmail.com
Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/j/95128441102

Meeting ID: 951 2844 1102
Passcode: CUtk9kce

Karen Russ

Apr 1, 2022, 11:06:51 AM4/1/22
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, dena...@gmail.com
This is still not working.  It keeps telling me that I can't launch the meeting and asks if I wish to join as an attendee.  I choose that option, and then nothing happens.

Karen Russ

Karen Russ

Apr 1, 2022, 11:08:52 AM4/1/22
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, Karen Russ, Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, dena...@gmail.com
OK, I finally tried the last link and got in after a delay.

Karen

Yousheng Li

Apr 1, 2022, 11:09:01 AM4/1/22
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, dena...@gmail.com
Sorry it seems this link is not working...

Andressa Nauter

Apr 1, 2022, 11:13:03 AM4/1/22
to Yousheng Li, Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series
For me is not working as well

Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series

Apr 1, 2022, 11:17:12 AM4/1/22
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, dena...@gmail.com, Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, Yousheng Li
please log out your zoom and try joining again. thank you!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/j/95128441102

Meeting ID: 951 2844 1102
Passcode: CUtk9kce

Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series

Apr 1, 2022, 11:21:44 AM4/1/22
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, dena...@gmail.com
Can people try joining through your browser.

Yousheng Li

Apr 1, 2022, 11:25:53 AM4/1/22
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, dena...@gmail.com
Sorry, the passcode seems to be incorrect all the way. Tried to sign out and open through the browser but same mistake.