UPDATE: PAWS webinar on February 24th

Jiang Zhu

Feb 22, 2022, 11:38:14 AM2/22/22
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series
Dear PAWS participants,

Due to a last-minute scheduling conflict, Dr. Matt Osman will not be able to present his research. Prof. Jessica Tierney has kindly agreed to step in and give a talk on the same topic. Please see the updated flyer. We are working on updating the PAWS webpage and it may take a day or two.

Our inaugural webinar will be at 2:00–3:05 pm (MST) on Thursday February 24th.
The two talks are:
1. Jessica Tierney - Earth’s climate evolution since the last Ice Age
2. Emily Judd - Reconstructing global mean surface temperature across the Phanerozoic Eon: Challenges & innovative approaches
Each talk will be 20 minutes long followed by a 5-minute Q&A. We will have a 10-minute general discussion after the two talks.

Zoom link:
Meeting ID: 924 8618 0196
Passcode: Cpaleo2022

The CESM Paleoclimate Working Group Meeting starts today. Please consider joining us for the exciting talks on hydroclimate change. Please see the agenda attached.

Best regards,
Jiang

--
Jiang Zhu