8th PAWS webinar at 10am (MT) Friday May 26 by Kevin Anchukaitis & Karen King

Jiang Zhu

May 10, 2023, 6:37:07 PM5/10/23
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, Anchukaitis, Kevin J - (kanchukaitis), Karen Heeter
Dear all,

It is a great pleasure to announce the 8th PAWS webinar, which will take place at 10–11am (MT), Friday, May 26, 2023. This is a long-overdue webinar and I apologize for the delay.

We will have two talks focusing on the tree-ring reconstructions of Common Era temperature variability.
1. Kevin Anchukaitis -  Progress and uncertainties in global and hemispheric temperature reconstructions of the Common Era
2. Karen King - Progress of visual light-based techniques for improving the spatiotemporal coverage of tree ring temperature proxy records for North America

See the attached flyer for details. See also the updated webpage: https://www.cesm.ucar.edu/events/webinars/paws/

Questions? Contact Jiang Zhu.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/j/97991038150

Meeting ID: 979 9103 8150
Passcode: ttAV076x
One tap mobile
+17193594580,,97991038150#,,,,*68806125# US
+12532050468,,97991038150#,,,,*68806125# US

Dial by your location
        +1 719 359 4580 US
        +1 253 205 0468 US
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 444 9171 US
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 507 473 4847 US
        +1 564 217 2000 US
        +1 646 931 3860 US
        +1 689 278 1000 US
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 305 224 1968 US
        +1 309 205 3325 US
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 360 209 5623 US
        +1 386 347 5053 US
Meeting ID: 979 9103 8150
Passcode: 68806125
Find your local number: https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/u/abI8VqdVRg

Best regards,
Jiang Zhu
On behalf of the PAWS Committee
Tripti Bhattacharya, Ran Feng, Bronwen Konecky, Chijun Sun, Clay Tabor, Jiang Zhu

--
Jiang Zhu
Project Scientist II

Jiang Zhu

May 25, 2023, 3:10:57 PM5/25/23
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, Anchukaitis, Kevin J - (kanchukaitis), Karen Heeter
Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder that the 8th PAWS webinar will take place at 10–11 am (MT), Friday, May 26, 2023.

We will have two talks focusing on the tree-ring reconstructions of Common Era temperature variability.
1. Kevin Anchukaitis -  Progress and uncertainties in global and hemispheric temperature reconstructions of the Common Era
2. Karen King - Progress of visual light-based techniques for improving the spatiotemporal coverage of tree ring temperature proxy records for North America

Zoom link:
https://ucar-edu.zoom.us/j/97991038150
Meeting ID: 979 9103 8150
Passcode: ttAV076x

Hope to see everyone tomorrow!

Best regards,
Jiang

On behalf of the PAWS Committee
Tripti Bhattacharya, Ran Feng, Bronwen Konecky, Chijun Sun, Clay Tabor, Jiang Zhu

Jiang Zhu

May 30, 2023, 4:06:24 PM5/30/23
to Paleoclimate Advances Webinar Series, Anchukaitis, Kevin J - (kanchukaitis), Karen Heeter
Dear all,

Thank you very much for a great webinar last Friday. The recording has been posted on YouTube, with links on the PAWS webpage as well.

Best regards,
Jiang