Edmonton Consular Corps Award - 2021-22

Econ Undergrad

Nov 27, 2020, 3:16:44 PM11/27/20
to ART Economics - Publicity
We've just opened up one of the scholarship competitions that is of particular interest for students in Economics: the Edmonton Consular Corps Award.

Edmonton Consular Corps Award - Deadline: February 1, 2021
The Consular Corps Award supports studies and research that enhance students’ knowledge of international relations in such areas as diplomacy, conflict, trade and cultural relations, as well as Canada’s role in advancing world peace and economic development. It may be of particular interest to students going out on exchange or a summer program who are studying in that field, and if there are any students heading out for research. Graduate and PhD students are also eligible.

If you have inquiries on any of the awards listed above, please email eapa...@ualberta.ca

Markus Vuorensola
Risk Management and Scholarship Coordinator, Education Abroad Program
University of Alberta International
142 Telus Centre (87 Avenue and 111 Street)
Tel: (780) 492-6549, Fax: (780) 492-1488
Markus.V...@ualberta.ca
Office Hours: 8:30-12:00, 1:00-4:30; Monday-Friday

The University of Alberta acknowledges that we are located on Treaty 6 territory, and respects the histories, languages, and cultures of First Nations, Métis, Inuit, and all First Peoples of Canada, whose presence continues to enrich our vibrant community.