Arts Career Events

Chelsi Hudson

Feb 28, 2020, 10:23:47 AM2/28/20
to ART Economics - Publicity

Networking workshop.png
Learn how to love networking at this FREE Networking Workshop on Tuesday, March 3 at 5:30 p.m. In this session you will learn strategies on how to make networking work for you. REGISTER HERE. The room location will be sent to all registered participants.

Future Is Arts Web Banner.png

The Future is Arts is a career event not to be missed! We will have industry leaders speaking about where the future of careers is heading and how your Arts degree matters more than ever!

Learn what one of our speakers, Cam Macmillan ('83 BA, History) had to say about the value of Arts degrees in the future and what industries are looking for in candidates. Read more here.

Head to uab.ca/artscareers for more information. REGISTER HERE.

2020-03-11_Arts-Career-Fair_Career-Centre.png

On Wednesday, March 11, 2020 we will be hosting the Arts Career Fair in the Telus Atrium between 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. You will have the opportunity to connect with employers from the Public, Private and Non-profit sectors. For a full list of employers attending, click here