Fwd: a graduate opportunity: Teachers of English as a Second/Foreign Language program at Algonquin College, Ottawa

瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Econ Undergrad

未讀,
2021年2月24日 上午9:24:102021/2/24
收件者:ART Economics - Publicity
This information may be of interest to your graduating students.

Attached is a flyer about our Teachers of English as a Second/Foreign Language program, a graduate certificate program offered by Algonquin College in Ottawa. It is a professional program in teaching English to adults recognized by provincial and  national teachers’ associations. Many of our students are recent university graduates.  The program will be available fully online and on-campus in 2021-2022.

Our teaching certificate program will allow your graduates to build on their undergraduate academic achievements while preparing themselves for a rewarding career in teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language in Canada and abroad.

Sincerely,

Dmitri Priven, OCELT, MA TESL| Professor/Program Coordinator

Teachers of English as a Second/Foreign Language

613 727 4723 x5018

pri...@algonquincollege.com

Algonquin College | 1385 Woodroffe Avenue | Room B453 | Ottawa | Ontario | K2G 1V8 | Canada

https://www.algonquincollege.com/languages/program/teachers-of-english-as-a-second-foreign-language/

www.algonquincollege.com

TESL flyer 2021.pdf
回覆所有人