Remote Internship Programs for your Students

Econ Undergrad

Dec 10, 2020, 10:42:40 AM12/10/20
to ART Economics - Publicity

Remote programs

The SemesterAccelerator Program is best suited to current students (though those graduating in the Spring may also want to review the GradLaunch Program).

In brief, the SemesterAccelerator Program provides students a part-time, semester-length remote work placement with a leading employer completed in tandem with our Future Leader and Career Navigator courses.

Together, these provide students with the necessary practical experience, in-demand skills and commercial awareness training, and professional networks and job seeking know how to launch successful careers.

And, critically, the SemesterAccelerator Program is designed and paced so students may undertake it as they study from campus or home.

Admissions are open now, with start dates commencing on a rolling basis. Naturally, places are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis (as is CI Student Aid). Early application is advised.

www.city-internships.com/apply

In-person programs

Predictably, recent vaccine news has led to interest in our summer 2021 in-person programs increasing further still.

Though we continue to work to increase capacity for summer 2021, especially for our two most popular programs, the Global Accelerator Programs in London and New York, we anticipate closing them to new applicants early in the New Year.

Again, admissions are open now (with our guarantee of enhanced flexibility that has been available throughout the pandemic). And again, early application is advised:

www.city-internships.com/apply

About CI

CI creates globally engaged, career-ready graduates.

We partner with traditional educators and leading employers across the globe to help close the skill and knowledge gaps that leave almost half of recent college graduates un- and under-employed.

Our experiential education programs, which combine a proven blend of work-based training, cohort-based classes and workshops, and on-the-ground coaching, held in immersive and inspirational settings, dramatically enhance career outcomes.

Our track-record speaks volumes. CI alumni secure graduate-level employment three-times more quickly, and starting salaries 30% higher, than their peers.

CI was founded in London, England in 2011.

Today, from its HQ in Los Angeles, CA and in partnership with leading employers across the globe, CI provides immersive and transformational experiences for students and recent graduates.

CI work-based learning programs may be undertaken in-person or remotely, and during the summer or semester, with work placements with leading employers in 9 industries and 20 locations globally.