Fwd: [etrc-conferences] FW: Call for Papers - Quebec Past and Present

Econ Undergrad

Dec 14, 2020, 11:45:50 AM12/14/20
to ART Economics - Publicity
Dear friends,

You are invited to take part in the 9th edition of our colloquium “Quebec Past & Present”  at Bishop’s University on March 12 – 13, 2021. We invite researchers, academics and students from all disciplines in humanities and social sciences to contribute to this international and multidisciplinary conference. Paper proposals will be accepted from undergraduate/graduate students and faculty from all universities. We especially encourage faculty to identify and encourage talented students to submit a proposal for consideration.

The aim of this colloquium is to provide a forum, where the participants can share their research knowledge and ideas on Quebec’s past, its recent trends, and map out the directions for its future. The colloquium will result in the publication of select edited scholarly essays in the Journal of Eastern Townships Studies (JETS). Proposals must present original research and essays must not have been previously published. Please note that publication preference will be given to papers that clearly demonstrate the relevance of their research to Quebec’s Eastern Townships.

If you are interested in submitting a proposal, send your abstract (max. 300 words) and CV before January 18, 2021.  Please submit your proposal to et...@ubishops.ca

This initiative is being sponsored by Bishop’s University, the Eastern Townships Resource Centre, SUNY Plattsburgh, the United States Department of Education and the Québec Ministry of International Relations and la Francophonie.

For more information: www.etrc.ca/colloquium

Fabian Will
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE EASTERN TOWNSHIPS RESOURCE CENTRE
DIRECTEUR ADMINISTRATIF DU CENTRE DE RESSOURCES POUR L’ÉTUDE DES CANTONS-DE-L’EST

ETRC / CRCE / Bishop's University

2600 College
Sherbrooke, Québec

J1M 1Z7