Women in Finance Fall Event

Chelsi Hudson

Sep 13, 2019, 4:30:43 PM9/13/19
to ART Economics - Publicity

The 2nd Annual Edmonton Women in Finance Fall Event is taking place on September 19th at the Royal Alberta Museum.

Join Mayor Don Iveson, Chris Fowler, CEO of Canadian Western Bank and Vivian Manasc, Senior Principal and Architect at Manasc Isaac in discussion around this years theme: Champions for Change: Why Inclusion & Diversity Matter. The panel will be moderated by Laura Inglis, Partner at Bennett Jones. Following the panel discussion, stay for a drink and networking and help continue the conversation.

Edmonton Women in Finance is thrilled to continue our effort to support the women and businesses within the Edmonton community. EWF strives to use unique Edmonton venues to host our events and we are overwhelmed with the feedback and support we have received from all of you. Thank you for your ongoing support and we look forward to seeing you at the RAM!

Tickets can be purchased at the below link for a discounted ticket price of $30. Tickets are limited, so be sure to get yours!

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/champions-for-change-why-inclusion-diversity-matter-tickets-700682349