Bank of Canada - University Recruitment Info-sessions

Chelsi Hudson

Sep 14, 2022, 1:07:06 PM9/14/22
to ART Economics - Publicity

The Bank of Canada offers Research Assistant positions for undergraduates that have recently obtained their diploma in the following areas of study: Economics ; Finance ; Commerce ;  Business Administration with Economic or Finance major ; Computer Science with Finance major or minor; Computer Science with Economic major or minor ; Mathematics ; Statistics.

Every year we hire about 40-50 recent grads to work for 1-year terms in our various Departments.

We are launching our 2022/2023 University Recruitment shortly and are going to be offering four info-sessions.

Students will be able to join the meetings using the following links:

ENGLISH - Wednesday, September 28th, 2022 at 11:00 am EST:  Click here to join the meeting

FRENCH - Wednesday, September 28th, 2022 at 12:00 pm EST: Click here to join the meeting

FRENCH – Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 11:00 am EST: Click here to join the meeting

ENGLISH - Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 12:00 pm EST: Click here to join the meeting