EURUS MA | Application Deadline

Chelsi Hudson

Jan 23, 2023, 12:11:54 PM1/23/23
to ART Economics - Publicity
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nonna Afouxenidou <NONNAAFO...@cmail.carleton.ca>
Date: Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 9:26 AM
Subject: 🎓 EURUS MA | Application Deadline
To: Nonna Afouxenidou <NONNAAFO...@cmail.carleton.ca>

I am contacting you today to ask if you could please inform your students  -by forwarding this email- about the EURUS MA Program application deadline on February 1st, 2023

Individuals who submit their application by Feb. 1st  will automatically be considered for funding

Students submit their application through Carleton’s Graduate Admissions portal. Instructions on how to submit are available in a detailed online MA application guide that provides help each step of the way.

If you have any new students who have not yet heard about EURUS but may be interested in our MA program, they can learn more about the program in our MA Program Brochure.

I am also available and happy to help interested students to apply should they require any assistance or just have a question.

Best wishes,

Nonna Afouxenidou (she/her)

Recruitment Assistant

Carleton University