Have your say about the future of student services at the U of A!

Rae Beaumont

Apr 13, 2021, 3:37:38 PM4/13/21
to ART Economics - Publicity
As part of the U of A For Tomorrow initiative, the university is transforming the delivery of student services and wants to hear from you! We invite you to participate in an engagement session to share your feedback and experience with current student services so we can learn more about what it needs to look like in the future.

The session seeks your perspective on topics including how well the university currently provides student services, how you engage with Student Connect, and what services you would like to see in the future. The session will take approximately 1.5 hours and will take place in the first week of May.

Please go to Register Now to sign up to participate!

To reflect student diversity, it is possible that not all volunteers will be asked to participate. To learn more about student services under the UAT initiative, please visit our web page.