TWBC January Newsletter

ray....@twbc.org

Jan 1, 2024, 4:24:32 AMJan 1
to announ...@twbc.org

New & Events

Board Meeting - January 9th

General Meeting - January 16

 Greetings to all Tacoma Washington Bicycle Club members and enthusiasts! We cordially invite you to attend our upcoming General Meeting, which will be conducted both in-person and via Zoom.

American Specialty Bike Club/ Advocacy Org Insurance Call - LAB - January 17th at 7pm ET

 From the League of American Bicyclists Newsletter:

Membership Updates

We would like to acknowledge our new and returning members who have recently joined or renewed their club membership.

President's Report for January

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year.  We hope you all had a Merry Christmas.  This month we are trying something new by combining our Board and General membership meeting on Tuesday, January 16.