Fwd: [DL:03/05][SCORP Camp 2024] Early Call For Participants is OPEN!

SCORP Camp 2024 Türkiye

May 2, 2024, 3:59:56 AMMay 2
to sc...@turkmsic.org, yere...@turkmsic.org, Zeliha Tayran, insanhakl...@turkmsic.org

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Gönderen: IFMSA SCORP Director <sco...@ifmsa.org>
Date: 1 May 2024 Çar, 14:39
Subject: Re: [DL:03/05][SCORP Camp 2024] Early Call For Participants is OPEN!
To: <scorp-...@ifmsa.org>, <ifmsa-...@ifmsa.org>, <nm...@ifmsa.org>, <no...@ifmsa.org>, <europe...@ifmsa.org>, <africa...@ifmsa.org>, <asia-paci...@ifmsa.org>, <emr-s...@ifmsa.org>, <capacity...@ifmsa.org>, <america...@ifmsa.org>
Cc: <scorpc...@turkmsic.org>

Dear SCORPions,

This is a reminder that the deadline to apply for SCORP Camp as a participant is in 2 days!

Yours,

On Fri, Apr 26, 2024, 8:43 PM IFMSA SCORP Director <sco...@ifmsa.org> wrote:

Summary

Background: Call for Participants, for SCORP Camp 2024

What: SCORP Camp 2024 - Call for participants

When: 11-16th August, 2024

Where: Istanbul, Türkiye

Fees for Early Registration: 195 €

Relevant links:

1. Application Form: Here

2. Our Website: Here

3. Instagram Page: Here

4. Facebook Page: Here
5. Invitation Package: Here

Deadline to apply: May 3rd 23:59 GMT

What People need to do: Apply as a Participant now!

Dear IFMSA members and human rights enthusiasts,

I hope you are doing well and ready for some great green news!

This year TurkMSIC will be hosting the SCORP Camp 2024, which will take place in Istanbul, Türkiye from the 11th till the 16th of August.

SCORP Camp 2024 includes 6 workshops that cover every aspect of Human Rights and Peace education. Moreover, this year we have a theme event: "Forging Unity in Crisis" , chosen to emphasize the crucial significance of a unified worldwide response to disasters, disaster risk reduction, and humanitarian action. This theme seeks to highlight the importance of encouraging collaboration, creativity, and a sense of shared responsibility to improve global resilience in the face of growing problems.

Without more introductions, and on behalf of the Organizing Committee of SCORP Camp 2024, it is our pleasure to inform you that the Early Call For Participants for SCORP Camp 2024 is now OPEN!

  • Do you enjoy learning about new cultures, trying different flavors, and most importantly, traveling? Then Istanbul is the perfect destination for you. Get ready to immerse yourself in the beauty of Istanbul while expanding your knowledge about Human Rights and SCORP.
  • Do you love sharing your vision with people from all around the world and learning from each other?
  • Are you eager to enhance your knowledge of our global priorities, with our theme event "Forging Unity in Crisis"?
  • Would you want to be our guests in the beautiful country of Türkiye that has been a melting pot for cultures since history can remember?

Yes? Perfect! Then keep on reading! This might be your opportunity to join us to create an amazing event and improve ourselves together while striving to achieve peace for all!

Workshops:

In SCORP Camp 2024 we will have 6 wonderful workshops;

  • TNHRT (Training New Human Rights Trainers)

  • TNT (Training New Trainers)

  • ITDM (International Training on Disaster Medicine)

  • ITHRE (International Training on Human Rights Education)

  • HRMP (Human Rights for Medical Practitioners)

  • Population on Move: Migration and Human Trafficking

Apply Now!

  • To apply as a trainer, follow this link below and fill in the application form before the 3rd of May, 23:59 GMT!

  • Application Form:Here

Fees:

  • Early Registration Period (26.04.2024-03.05.2024): 195€

  • Late Registration Period (05.05.2024-14.05.2024): 220€

  • Fees include full boarding, accommodation, meals, etc. You may check our Invitation Package for detailed information.

Keep in Touch:

For more information and updates on SCORP Camp 2024, make sure to follow our social media accounts.

  • SCORP Camp 2024 Official Website: Here

  • SCORP Camp 2024 Official Instagram Page: Here

  • SCORP Camp 2024 Official Facebook Page: Here

For all your inquiries, please approach the organizing committee via their official email address: scorpc...@turkmsic.org

We can't wait to see you in Türkiye!

On behalf of the SCORP Camp 2024 Organizing Committee & the SCORP International Team 2023/2024,

With peace and love,

--

Enas AmrDirector of the Standing Committee on Human Rights and Peace
Tel: +201220199489sco...@ifmsa.org

IFMSA International Secretariat

Nørre Allé 14, 2200 København N.,

Denmark

"Go green! Please consider the environment before printing this email. Help reduce the health impacts of climate change"

Disclaimer: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient(s) only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, on any platform, without the written consent of the International Federation of Medical Students’ Associations (IFMSA). If you received this message by mistake, please notify the sender of the mistake, followed by its immediate deletion.

--

Deniz | Dilanur | Doruktan | Elif |
Özlem | Zeliha

Türk Tıp Öğrencileri Birliği | TurkMSIC

Turkish Medical Students International Committee

www.turkmsic.org
scorpc...@turkmsic.org
FacebookTwitterYouTubeInstagram

Feragatname: Bu e-postanın içeriği gizlidir ve yalnızca e-postada adı geçen alıcılara yöneliktir. Bu mesajın herhangi bir bölümünü, herhangi bir üçüncü şahısla, herhangi bir platformda Türk Tıp Öğrencileri Birliği'nin yazılı izni olmadan paylaşmak kesinlikle yasaktır. Bu mesajı yanlışlıkla aldıysanız lütfen göndereni uyarınız ve e-postayı gelen kutunuzdan kalıcı olarak siliniz.

Disclaimer: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient(s) only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, in any platform, without a written consent of the Turkish Medical Students’ International Committee. If you received this message by mistake, please notify the sender, followed by its immediate deletion.