Trusted CI News and Notes

Songer, Julie Mae

Jul 9, 2024, 12:10:39 PM (7 days ago) Jul 9
to anno...@trustedci.org

Trusted CI News and Notes

July 9, 2024

horizontal line

News and blog highlights

Make your plans for the 2024 NSF Cybersecurity Summit

The hotel reservation link for the October 7-10 NSF Cybersecurity Summit is now open. Trusted CI has reserved a block of rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn-Pittsburgh, University Place. Book by September 20 for a discounted group rate. Act quickly if you need a Sunday night stay as there are a limited number of rooms available on October 6. Once the room block is full on Sunday, there won’t be additional rooms available. The Summit will be held at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA. To receive updates about the Summit, please subscribe to the anno...@trustedci.org email list.

Webinar news

Trusted CI webinars are presented live on the 4th Monday of the month. The webinars are recorded and links to the slides and videos are posted on the Trusted CI website.

Recent webinars

  • See the slides and video from the June 24 webinar on the Transformative Twelve with Craig Jackson.
  • For a wrap-up of previous Trusted CI webinars, go here.

Upcoming webinars

Conferences and events

Employment opportunities

Trusted CI posts employment opportunities on our website, and we can assist you in promoting your organization’s open positions. Email us with info about your employment opportunities.

horizontal line

Contact us