Texas CPAAA Newsletter and reminders

Murdock, Dorris (Nokia - US/Dallas)

May 23, 2020, 8:54:57 PM5/23/20
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

The TCPAAA Newsletter -Spring edition

Newsletters page: http://texascpaaa.org/newsletters.html Or Direct link to the Spring edition: http://texascpaaa.net/newsletters/state/2020Spring.pdf

Thanks to all that submitted your articles.

Membership Dues 2020

If you did not register for the convention your membership dues for 2020 have not been paid and are due by July 30, 2020, dues are an annual requirement. For the fillable online form go to:  http://texascpaaa.org/membership.html  - print and mail to the address on the form with your annual $10 dues.

TCPAAA Award Nominations

Please carry forward with your Award Nominations for 2020. We plan to follow the same process in reviewing the nominations, but we will not announce the winners until the 2021 Convention. This will not replace nominations for the following year but we will have two presentations for 2020 and 2021. We have extended the submission deadline this year to August 1, 2020.   Here is the link for information and procedure: http://texascpaaa.org/2020AwardNominationsPacket.pdf

  • Alumni Membership of the Year
  • Award - Alumni Member of the Year
  • Award – Peace Officer of the Year
  • Alumni Association of the Year

2021 Convention - Early Registration

2021 TCPAAA Convention & Law Enforcement Training, hosted by the Plano CPAAA, July 28 – July 31.

Cancellation of the 2020 Convention did not allow an early register drawing during the event, but the Plano CPAAA is still planning to have a drawing from your registration forms if received by July 30th. The drawing is for One Free registration and One Free night stay at the Marriott Hotel, the drawing will be held on July 31th. Viewing of the drawing will be via Zoom (details will come later) and recorded so the video can be posted. The Plano CPAAA will contact the winners then the Texas CPAAA will make the announcement via email. Instead of 3 days to register early you have over 2 months to be eligible for the drawing!

Registration form go to: http://texascpaaa.net/convention/2021.html .

Take care

On behalf of the Texas CPAAA Board of Directors,

Dorris Murdock

TCPAAA VP Conventions

The TCPAAA CONNECTION_Spring2020.pdf
IndividualMembershipApplication.pdf