2021 Texas Citizen Police Academy Alumni and Law Enforcement Annual Training

Murdock, Dorris (Nokia - US/Dallas)

Apr 8, 2021, 11:24:02 PM4/8/21
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE EMAIL - VALUABLE INFORMATION

2021 Texas Citizen Police Academy Alumni and Law Enforcement Annual Training

July 28 – July 31

Good Evening to all,

Room Reservations:  Marriott Legacy Hotel, the convention dates are July 28, 29, 30 AND 31, Wed-Sat- 4 nights)…. leave Sunday August 1.

Attention: Do NOT call the hotel to make your room reservations, they will tell you they do NOT have a Block of Rooms for the Convention.

Please Read the Convention Registration form (attached and info below), website: http://texascpaaa.net/convention/

  • July 28 Wednesday:  check in to the hotel, check in at Convention Registration Desk, Hospitality Room is open for set up and the Ice Breaker that evening.
  • July 29 Thursday:  Opening Ceremonies and classes
  • July 30 Friday: Classes
  • July 31 Saturday: Classes and Awards Dinner that evening
  • August 1 Sunday: Hotel Check Out

Note: The Hotel Confirmation is a standard form, it will include a Parking Fee and a Recovery State Fee – DISREGARD these fees, we will not be charged for these on your final bill.

Convention Registration: It’s time to mail in your convention registration, please help the Host city to see they can count on you! Again the registration form is attached. If you are planning to have an Exhibit Hall table get it reserved now, limited space available.

Preliminary Class Schedule: see attached

2021 Award Nominations:  Awards Nomination Packet. http://texascpaaa.org/2021AwardNominationsPacket.pdf  Nomination deadline June 28, 2021

  • Alumni Association of the Year
  • Alumni Member of the Year
  • Alumni Membership of the Year
  • Officer of the Year

Alternate Delegate Form - This form is used if your sworn rep (law enforcement) is unable to attend the convention Delegates meeting, please read the details on the TCPAAA website http://texascpaaa.org/meetings.html .  Have the form signed by the sworn officer bring it with you to the convention.

ATTENTION LAW ENFORCEMENTPlano CPAAA invites you to wear your uniform at Opening Ceremonies Thursday morning, please. We would appreciate this opportunity to honor each of you on what we call “The Wall of Honor”. Some of you have participated in this at previous Conventions, for those that have not we will ask you to enter the room and stand around the walls of the room at Opening Ceremonies for a short presentation so we may show you our support. Even if you decide not to bring your uniform please know we still invite you to be on that wall. Thank you.

Special request from Plano CPAAAthey would like to see photo’s from your Alumni events and activities. Please share a few of your Associations photo’s with them, we’re sure you will like what they have planned! Send to Jeri Horton - jjjin...@aol.com

On behalf of the Texas CPAAA Board of Directors we look forward to seeing everyone in July!

Dorris Murdock

TCPAAA VP Conventions

972-989-2661

.

2021RegistrationForm.pdf
2021 TCPAAA Convention Schedule _Preliminary_ 4.7.21.pdf