Texas CPAAA Convention

Murdock, Dorris (Nokia - US/Dallas)

Jun 17, 2022, 6:09:53 PM6/17/22
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net

Happy Friday!

For those that attended the 2022 TCPAAA Convention & Law Enforcement Training this week, we hope you enjoyed the classes and Margaritaville Resort.

We want to say a BIG Thank YOU to the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Citizen Academy Alumni Association for their hard work, dedication and time to make this a successful convention, everyone did a wonderful job!

2023 TCPAAA Convention –  College Station / Bryan CAAA and Brazos County Sheriff Citizen’s AAA will be hosting next year’s convention, July 9 – 12, 2023.

if you did not do early registration while at the convention this year, here is the link for your convenience:  http://texascpaaa.net/convention/2023RegistrationFormRev061022.pdf

If you plan to make hotel room reservations you will need to wait until after July 10, the hotel cannot make your room reservations until 1 year before the start date of the convention.

Have a great weekend!

Dorris Murdock

Texas CPAAA VP Conventions