Texas CPAAA - Convention 2023 info

Murdock, Dorris (Nokia - US/Dallas)

Jul 29, 2022, 5:44:30 PM7/29/22
to tcpaaa-info-news

Hello and Happy Friday!

   We hope everyone is surviving this heat wave, good gracious it’s HOT!

  • Attached is the revised 2023 Convention Registration Form.
  • Hotel – Hilton College Station Hotel & Conference Center.
  • Group Code:  TCPAAA  - to get the special room rate $96 a night.
  • Booking online : https://tinyurl.com/tcpaaa2023

 or

https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/?ctyhocn=CLLCHHF&groupCode=TCPAAA&arrivaldate=2023-07-08&departuredate=2023-07-13&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT

  • Convention dates: July 9 – July 12 –  Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday – Check out on July 13, if you check out on July 12 at noon Wednesday you will not have a room to change clothes or sleep in after the Awards Dinner on Wednesday night.

 It’s never too early to mail in your registration form, it sure helps our hosts as they plan.

On behalf of the Texas CPAAA Board of Directors, y’all have a great weekend!

Dorris Murdock

TCPAAA VP Conventions

2023RegistrationForm Rev 7272022.pdf