Texas CPAAA Convention and Law Enforcement Training 2022

Murdock, Dorris (Nokia - US/Dallas)

Nov 23, 2021, 7:33:58 AM11/23/21
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net

Texas CPAAA Convention and Law Enforcement Training 2022

Greetings to all,

We hope everyone is doing well as you are busy preparing for the holidays.  I think most of us are we’re wondering where did the year go?

So there is no time to waste, make your room reservations at Margaritaville Resort now, and mail in your 2022 Convention Registration, June will be here before you know it!

In October I took a trip to Montgomery County to meet with their alumni planning committee, and to visit Margaritaville Resort & Convention Center. You are going to love this place!

I took a few photos for a Preview of 2022 and wanted to share this link that Leo Waltz prepared for easy viewing (thanks Leo!)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UZD2jaTbSb2f46js8

Convention Registration Form attached . The form includes information regarding how to make your hotel reservations by calling the hotel or booking reservations on-line.

Please mention you are with 2022 Texas CPAAA, or the special room rate will not apply. Law Enforcement, remember you get TCOLE credits for each class you attend.

Mail in your Convention Registration too, this helps support MCSCAAA for planning the event.

Reminder:

Convention dates are June 12-June 15 - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

BUT…. Make your room reservation for June 12-16, (4 night stay) remember you check out of the hotel the day after the awards dinner.

12th - Sunday – check-in hotel, and Ice Breaker that evening

13th - Monday – Classes

14th - Tuesday -  Classes

15th - Wednesday – Classes and Awards Dinner, and if you are not going home after the dinner you need your room that night.

On behalf of the Texas CPAAA , from our families to yours we wish you a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.

To law enforcement, we are grateful for each of you, stay safe.

Dorris Murdock

Texas CPAAA VP Conventions

2022_MCSCAAA Registration_Form_9.10.21.pdf