Margaritaville Resort - TCPAAA Convention

Murdock, Dorris (Nokia - US/Dallas)

May 8, 2022, 10:44:58 AM5/8/22
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net

Attention all

  Sorry for a second email same day but this is important, two points of interest that we need your attention:

  1. Members if you have made multiple room reservations in your name for other’s in your group, please take time to decide if you need these rooms. If you planned for others and they are not going to attend, now is the time to release those room, please.  Do not wait until the last minute to let go of unwanted rooms, someone else that wants to attend could use a room.

  1. If you have a room reserved with DOUBLE beds and you are a single… then you probably only need a King bed.  The hotel is in need of Doble beds and would appreciate our attention to this detail, would you call the hotel and make that change to a King from Double?

Example: there are several reservations like this:

 double beds for single occupancy.

Margaritaville - call reservations 936-448-4400 option #3, and give them your name and /or reservation# t make any changes/cancellations or updates.

Thank you

Dorris Murdock

Texas CPAAA VP Conventions