RESORT FEE QUESTION - Texas CPAAA Convention and Law Enforcement Convention 2022

Murdock, Dorris (Nokia - US/Dallas)

Sep 14, 2021, 1:23:17 PM9/14/21
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net

Hello again,

   It’s great to see/hear many of you are calling or going on-line to make room reservations. But I’m also receiving a lot of phone calls and emails with the same question/concern. The questions are about the Resort Fee?

This a “standard” form used by the hotel for everyone, not just our group. So when you see Resort Fee, please ignore, I can assure you that the TCPAAA Convention members will not pay this fee, our contract states this fee is waived.

The contract includes:

  • Waived Resort fee
  • No charge for self-parking
  • Free Wi-Fi in your room and in meeting space

Have a good day!

Dorris Murdock

Texas CPAAA VP Conventions