Texas CPAAA - Merry Christmas

Murdock, Dorris (Nokia - US/Dallas)

Dec 24, 2020, 12:54:01 PM12/24/20
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net

Season’s Greetings to all

  What a year this has been! The year began with the COVID-19 pandemic. What started out as a China problem soon crossed borders, creating incredible challenges and uncertain time for all of us. As countries around the globe were trying to reduce the spread of the virus by enforcing social distancing measures, and still there were many of you affected in one way or another. We also know that law enforcement cannot quarantine by staying at home, nor can they social distance in most cases.  The challenges for the officers as been like no other this year, but I know we all stood strong to support them anyway we could.

And our 2020 TCPAA Convention and Law Enforcement Training event also had to be cancelled, the first time in 28 years! We all missed seeing our friends, our extended family for many of us. However, we want everyone to know that the Plano CPAAA is still in serious planning mode in hopes that they will host the 2021 Convention. More to come soon.

We wish you and your families a joyous and blessed Christmas and the very best for the New Year 2021!

Warm regards, on behalf of the Texas CPAAA Board of Directors

Dorris Murdock

Texas CPAAA VP Conventions

www.texascpaaa.net