Happy Thanksgiving

1 view

Abby Cash

Nov 23, 2022, 11:25:59 PM11/23/22
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net
Good evening to all,

As we prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving Day, I wanted to send a special message wishing each and everyone one of you a wonderful day filled with an abundance of love, joy, and blessings. I am grateful to be a part of such a special group of people and blessed with the many friendships that have been made throughout the years.

Please know that I truly appreciate your support and I am personally thankful for all of you.

Myself along with the rest of your TCPAAA Board Of Directors, we wish you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Sincerely,

Abby Cash
President
Texas CPAAA