Updates: 2021 TCPAAA Convention & Law Enforcement Training

Murdock, Dorris (Nokia - US/Dallas)

Jul 26, 2021, 10:14:22 PM7/26/21
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net

Good evening to all!

  It’s countdown so start the First Day of the 2021 TCPAAA Convention & Law Enforcement Training! Hope you’re packed and ready to come to Plano, you don’t want to miss it.

UPDATES to share:

  • Attached - NEW class schedule – only one change to the High Profile Class on Thursday afternoon, unfortunately Officer Carrizales had a family emergency and was unable to be here to present. We understand, family comes first. However we know the new speaker and class we are providing will not disappoint at all.
  • Attached – Hotel & Parking Map – we believe this will help the attendees in finding their way around in Legacy Town Center and the hotel’s parking garage. The photos on the second page should help in showing everyone what to look for.

NOTE: There is NO Charge for parking for the convention attendees, and you do not need a parking pass.

Friendly Reminders:

  • Law Enforcement please join us for the Wall of Honor at Opening Ceremonies, even if you don’t bring your uniform, we want you there, please.
  • Delegates, if you have an alternate form bring it with you to the Delegate check-in on Wednesday.
  • Name badges must be worn to enter classrooms
  • Meal Tickets will be taken for all meals
  • Dress attire is business casual

Safe travels to all!

On behalf of the Texas CPAAA and the Plano CPAAA, see y’all soon!

Dorris Murdock
Texas CPAAA VP Conventions

972-989-2661

www.texascpaaa.org