TCPAAA NEWSLETTER - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!

Murdock, Dorris (Nokia - US/Dallas)

Apr 4, 2020, 12:06:52 PM4/4/20
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net

For the next Texas CPAAA Newsletter, we plan use a great idea that Region One used for their region newsletter. We would like to ask each association across the state to send in an article with a roundup of CPAAA activities that were curtailed or added as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Each CPAAA is asked to report how their association has been impacted by the pandemic. Have you suspended your activities or events by delaying or canceling altogether?

Your response can be a sentence or a paragraph. If you are doing something different that helps your members or your PD/law enforcement agency with respect to the situation, then give an explanation.

This compilation of information will be included in the newsletter to let other CPAAA’s know how your organization is impacted.

Email your responses to newsl...@TexasCPAAA.org by 04/20 if possible, and try to submit only one report per CPAAA, but if you are isolated from other members, I can consolidate multiple reports.

Attention Region One – we will add your submissions from your Region newsletter to the State Newsletter. If anyone Region One has additional submissions please send those in.

Thank You,

Susan Ernst

TCPAAA Newsletter