Texas CPAAA - Merry Christmas

Dorris Murdock

Dec 19, 2022, 11:48:58 PM12/19/22
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net

Season’s Greetings to all,

With Christmas just days away, it often gives us an opportunity to think and reflect on the past year and look forward to the New Year. The Texas CPAAA so glad to have each of you and hope you are too!

During this most joyous time of the year, May you be blessed with the Spirit of the Season, which is Peace; the Gladness of the Season, which is Hope; and the Heart of the Season, which is Love.

We appreciate and Thank Those Who Protect & Serve, God Bless and keep you all safe.

Have the Happiest Holiday allowed by Law, Ho-Ho-Ho

On behalf of the Texas CPAAA, from our families to yours we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a blessed and Happy New Year 2023!

Sincerely,

Dorris Murdock

TCPAAA VP - Conventions