Greetings to all,
With the 2021 Convention only 4 weeks away, please take time to read the information below.
- IMPORTANT – Monday July 5,
is the deadline for Hotel Room Reservations, if you have not made your reservations, please do it now! Remember to follow the instructions on the registration form to make your reservations.
If you have made your room reservations, please double check the number of nights you are staying. I noticed some members are only staying 3 nights.
Convention dates are Wednesday 7/28, Thursday 7/29, Friday 7/30, Saturday 7/31, hotel check out is Sunday August 1 (that is 4 nights)
- IMPORTANT- July 6, Convention
Registration needs to include a $50 late fee. Get those registrations in the mail today, postmarked by 7/5.
- The update Final Schedule is attached
. The schedule, registration forms and more are posted here:
- Your room reservations may show a fee for parking – that is a standard form you will not be billed, convention attendees
no charge for parking.
- Registration Check-in – 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Exhibit Hall set up 1:00pm – 5:00pm **Note the times for the Exhibit Hall - Open/Closed AND it will be open for
a short time at lunch Fri and Sat
- Wednesday evening Ice Breaker – light
hors d'oeuvre and cash bar
- Hospitality Room – open nightly at 7:00pm.
- Breakfast Buffet provided 3 days (Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
- Lunch Buffet provided Thursday and Friday. Lunch on your own Saturday
- Awards Banquet Reception – 5:30pm cash bar. Dining room doors will open at 6:00pm, cash bar inside the dining room.
- Dress attire is business casual
- Law Enforcement please join us for the Wall of Honor at Opening Ceremonies, even if you don’t bring your uniform,
we want you there, please.
- Law Enforcement and those with a PID, TCOLE Credit is available for all classes you attend (requirement: sign-in/sign-out
and complete the evaluation form per class)
- Delegates, if you have an alternate form bring it with you to the Delegate check-in on Wednesday.
- Name badges must be worn to enter classrooms
- Meal Tickets will be taken for all meals
On behalf of the Texas CPAAA and the Plano CPAAA, Have a Safe and
Happy 4th of July!
Texas CPAAA VP Conventions