Reminder: Texas CPAAA Convention Early Registration Drawing and other reminders

Murdock, Dorris (Nokia - US/Dallas)

Jul 24, 2020, 6:12:45 PM7/24/20
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net

Members… REMINDER EMAIL previously sent

  • Last chance, time is running out to enter in the Early Registration drawing for a Free one night stay at the convention hotel or a FREE registration! MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY JULY 31, 2020.

  • Award Nominations MUST BE RECEIVED BY SATURDAY, AUGUST 1, 2020. Remember this award is for the Alumni work for the past year, not the current (COVID) year!

  • Alumni Membership Dues -  dues are an annual requirement JULY 30, 2020