2021 Texas Citizen Police Academy Alumni and Law Enforcement Annual Training

Murdock, Dorris (Nokia - US/Dallas)

Feb 8, 2021, 3:24:03 AM2/8/21
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net

2021 Texas Citizen Police Academy Alumni and Law Enforcement Annual Training

July 28 – July 31

Greetings to all,

 As you are all aware It has been awhile since you have seen an email reminder about the TCPAAA Convention and Law Enforcement Training. We’ve been waiting for 2020 to be over and still waiting on conditions to change day by day to give us some good news, now we believe we have good news!

We are moving forward with the Convention and hope everyone will attend, we really missed seeing y’all in 2020.

The Plano CPAAA never stopped planning for the event and they have a wonderful list of speakers lined up for us. We are preparing a preliminary schedule to be out around the end of March. We still have time for more improvements to COVID but we would like to give you a little insight on what we know for now.

The Marriott Legacy Hotel is currently allowing conferences and other events that have a high attendance. The hotel has informed us that they are abiding by the CDC Rules which means the hotel requires masks while you are in the hallways or foyer, unless you are eating or drinking. However we are not required to wear masks in the Classrooms, Exhibit Hall or the Ballroom, but of course it is your discretion if you prefer to wear your mask.

We’ve all been waiting to see how the pandemic will go before making our room reservations or mailing in our convention registration, we hope this will encourage everyone. Please don’t wait any longer let’s get ready to attend the 2021 TCPAAA Convention and Law Enforcement Training in Plano.

Plano CPAAA has created a short survey (three questions) that will help gauge members' interest in the Convention, please take a moment to click on this link and submit your answers. This is not a commitment but it will give the host city a feel for your attendance, please. Texas CPAAA Convention 2021 Attendance Survey

Convention Registration is available at http://texascpaaa.net/convention/

On behalf of the Texas CPAAA Board of Directors we look forward to seeing everyone this year!

Dorris Murdock

TCPAAA VP Conventions