Texas CPAAA - Dottie Duby

Murdock, Dorris (Nokia - US/Dallas)

Sep 17, 2020, 2:07:57 PM9/17/20
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net

Good Day to all,,

It’s with a sad heart that we inform you that Dottie Duby went to be with the Lord on September 11,2020. Dottie has been a dedicated member of many organizations for many years, including Secretary for the Texas CPAAA until her husband became ill and she needed to step down. Dottie continued to serve as a valued member of the Angleton CPAAA. Dottie was always such a blessing and good friend to many.

Please take a few minutes to see the memory post on the Texas CPAAA website:  http://texascpaaa.org/memory.html

Rest in Peace Dottie, you will be missed.

On behalf of the Texas CPAAA we send our sincere condolences to Dottie’s family and to the Angleton CPAAA family

Sincerely,

Dorris Murdock

Texas CPAAA VP Conventions

FB_IMG_1599933799386.jpg