Texas CPAAA Membership annual renewal

Murdock, Dorris (Nokia - US/Dallas)

Apr 29, 2020, 6:56:27 PM4/29/20
to tcpaaa-i...@texascpaaa.net

Good afternoon to all,

    As you know the 2020 TCPAAA Convention & Law Enforcement Training had to be canceled as of April 8 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.  Mary Jo Prince and team are working to mail refunds to members who already registered.  Please note your refund will be $115, the other $10 is for your annual TCPAAA membership dues.

If you did not register for the convention your membership dues for 2020 have not been paid and are due by July 31, 2020, dues are an annual requirement.

For your convenience, please see the membership renewal form attached. If you prefer to use the fillable online form go to:  http://texascpaaa.org/membership.html

then print and mail to the address on the form with your $10 dues. This form gives us the same information the convention registration form would so we can update our records if need be.

We also want to send out a Big THANK YOU to all Law Enforcement and First Responders for working through these troubled times, we know you cannot Stay Home.

Take care and stay healthy.

On behalf of the Texas CPAAA Board of Directors

Dorris Murdock

Texas CPAAA VP Conventions

972-989-2661

IndividualMembershipApplication.pdf