February 2024 Newsletter

Elizabeth Day {Lake Jackson CPAAA}

Feb 4, 2024, 7:20:39 PMFeb 4
to Region One
Greetings Region One!
Love is in the air - it's also the month of Valentines Day - you have exactly 10 days to think, plan and execute that special day for your special person/pet/or law enforcement agency!

Please excuse our "lateness" for this newsletter.  Our Editor in Chief of the Region One Newsletter had an early arrival of a grandbaby (Congratulations Brenda!) and daughter and grandkids were in an accident -hope all is well Brenda!

We mourn the loss of La Porte's Chief of Police along side with them.  Keep his family
in your prayers.

Hope to see as many as possible in Galveston for the February Region One Meeting this Saturday.
Blessings,
Elizabeth
President, Region One

Region One Newsletter February 2024.pdf