From Dorris Murdock, 4th VP of Conventions

Elizabeth Day {Lake Jackson CPAAA}

Aug 14, 2023, 5:01:50 PM8/14/23
to Region One

Dear Region One,

  I want to thank Montgomery County Sheriff’s Alumni and Deputy Squier for their hospitality to allow me to take their Region One Meeting to host the convention workshop. I know your organization has hosted a convention so it’s appreciated that you stuck through the workshop with all of us.

Also, a very special Thank You to all the members for giving of your time to attend the Convention Workshop yesterday. It was really great seeing so many that have an interest in working together as a Team to put on the 2024 TCPAAA Convention & Law Enforcement Training in June.

I’m excited to see what Region One can do, I have no doubt you will host an excellent convention. I’m here to help any time you need me.

Take care and have a blessed day.

Dorris A. Murdock

Texas CPAAA VP Conventions

972-989-2661

Kathe Focke

Aug 14, 2023, 7:44:08 PM8/14/23
to Elizabeth Day {Lake Jackson CPAAA}, Region One
Yes, it was awesome to have such a crowd that are interested in participation. Thank you again Dorris for all your work to make issues clear on appropriate situations.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 14, 2023, at 4:01 PM, Elizabeth Day {Lake Jackson CPAAA} <elizabethd...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
The website for Region One is http://texascpaaa.org/Region1
---

Dorris Murdock

Aug 14, 2023, 9:25:22 PM8/14/23
to Kathe Focke, Elizabeth Day {Lake Jackson CPAAA}, Region One
Thanks Kathe
I appreciate this

Dorris

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 14, 2023, at 6:44 PM, Kathe Focke <kathe...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Yes, it was awesome to have such a crowd that are interested in participation. Thank you again Dorris for all your work to make issues clear on appropriate situations.

Adell Boren

Aug 14, 2023, 10:14:28 PM8/14/23
to Dorris Murdock, Kathe Focke, Elizabeth Day {Lake Jackson CPAAA}, Region One
Thank youDorris you did a awesome job speaking to everyone . Making it very clear the steps. Had a great crowd too. Sorry i didn’t get to see you after the meeting. Have a great day