September Region One Newsletter

Leo - Region One Newsletter

Sep 1, 2021, 8:49:54 PM9/1/21
to Region One list
The September 2021 Region One newsletter was published to the Region One website on 9/1/2021.  This is a 6 page edition.
THERE WILL NOT BE A SEPTEMBER 11 MEETING.
In this edition you will find:
  • Final Challenge Coin design.
  • Upcoming Elections information
  • Photos from the July meeting.(2 pages)
  • Tid-bytes from the Editor
Direct link:
http://texascpaaa.net/newsletters/R1/2021-09.pdf

See the newsletters page for additional links to recent newsletters:
http://texascpaaa.org/Region1/newsletters.html
Sometimes a forced reload of the pages is needed if your browser has the habit of caching and does not automatically refresh when the page has been updated.

This edition is on the newsletter archive page also: http://texascpaaa.org/Region1/r1newsletters.html -- the archive contains Region One newsletters back to April 2005.

Leo Waltz

If someone forwarded this email to you and you wish to be on direct distribution, it is easiest to simply send an email with a subject of "Subscribe to Region list" to me at Regio...@texascpaaa.org or LWa...@texascpaaa.net with 4 items: your name, your CPAAA or agency name, your email address, and which list you wish to be added to (state, region one, or both).  I will add you if the address you wish to add agrees with the sending address of your requesting email.  If it does not agree, I will send an invitation instead; invitations require action by the subscriber to activate.
(Self unsubscribing can be done in as few as two or three clicks in less than a half minute;  instructions are in the footer appended to each email including this one. This process is easy and has been tested.  No human will see the unsubscribe email, so don't put anything in it... a blank email to the special address is all that is needed.)

--
Leo Waltz
The FLASH Newsletter