NO Region One meeting in July

Elizabeth Day {Lake Jackson CPAAA}

Jul 5, 2024, 6:19:22 PMJul 5
to Region One

Region One Gang

It’s a wrap - 2024 TCPAAA Region One Convention is OVER - the torch has been passed to the Waco Crew.

Record Registrations, great breakout sessions and speakers, tired feet, and great networking with other CPAAA's

South Shore Harbour was a fantastic facility, great food and staff.

We will NOT have a July meeting - with the uncertainty of the weather conditions

it is so much more important to take care of our families and property and possible evacuations than another meeting.

We will however be meeting in August with Tri-Agency - in Beaumont.

Till August my friends…. stay safe, love those dear to your heart and let kindness and truth guide you.

Blessings

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Day

President, Region One