Region One September 2023 Newsletter

Elizabeth Day {Lake Jackson CPAAA}

Aug 30, 2023, 3:09:28 PM8/30/23
to Region One
Great Afternoon Region One!
Come on Autumn!  I just know it's gonna get here soon - so tie a knot and hang on till then.

***Announcement***  I'd like to introduce Brenda Pritchard, La Porte CPAAA
but more importantly Region One Newsletter Editor.  Here is a great big
applause to Brenda - this is a huge relief off me and she is excited to tackle, errr I mean
honored to take this assignment ... LOL.
Since our Region One meetings will not be taking the CPAAA unit reports, all announcements and reports will need to be sent to
brend...@hotmail.com to be included in the next newsletter.  Our mutual goal is
to bring you the Newsletter by the 1st of every month.  So for editing sake - kindly send in your announcement 7 - 10 days before the end of the month.  THANK YOU for your cooperation in this!
Don't forget our NEXT STEP in our Convention journey - FUNDRAISING.
Please do not hesitate to call either myself or Adell Boren for help in doing this.
IT IS IMPORTANT!!
See ya'll September 9th in Pasadena - it's a Drone Special from what I hear!
Blessings,
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Day
President, Region One
Region 1 Newsletter September 2023.pdf

Leo Waltz

Aug 31, 2023, 9:03:38 AM8/31/23
to regio...@texascpaaa.net
The rather long URL on page 3 of the newsletter can be replaced with this one which goes to the same location, a directory page on Google Drive:
https://tinyurl.com/R1-2024
or if you want to use a QR code, it is below: