Region One: The following is
being sent at the request of Region One Director Phil Niewald.
The information is already posted on the Region One Meetings
webpage at http://texascpaaa.org/Region1/meetings.html
and is available as a printable 2 page pdf file, attached. The
September Region One newsletter will also have the information
and it will be published approximately Sept 1.
Leo Waltz, Region One Director position 1.
Good day to you!
very excited to host the September 2020 Region One meeting and
we thank them for having it. Due to everything going on, there
is some strict protocol we all have to follow for the meeting.
PLEASE NOTE-THERE WILL BE NO FOOD OR DRINK SERVED.
MEETING START TIME WILL BE 9:30 TO ALLOW TIME ENOUGH FOR
ALL TO COME. SEE NOTE
AT THE BOTTOM TO PLEASE RSVP.
Here is the
invitation from Debra Welch Lee, President MCSCAAA
As you know, our Association is a part of Region One
of the Texas CPAAA. Like the rest of us, Region One has been
forced to cancel most of its meetings this year. However,
Region One will be holding its September meeting, and I am
pleased to announce that MCSCAAA will be serving as the host
chapter. The meeting is scheduled as follows:
- TCPAAA Region One Meeting
- MCSO Clint Peebles Training Academy, 112 Academy
Dr. Conroe, TX 77301
- Saturday, September 12th
- 9:30am meeting start time
- Guest Speaker: Retired MCSO Sergeant Brice
the on-going situation with Covid-19, we will conduct the
meeting with the following plan:
We will meet in
- The chairs will be spaced 6-feet apart.
- Chairs will be sanitized with cleaning wipes prior
to the meeting.
- Chair rows will be spaced 6-feet apart.
- There will be no tables in the rows.
- We will have a minimum of three ushers that greet
Members outside the building, and escort people directly to
their seats in an orderly fashion.
- We will ask Members to please practice good social
distancing, both before and after the meeting.
- We will encourage everyone to wear a mask.
- No sign-up sheet will be used, a member of the
Executive Board will record the (MCSCAAA) attendance for
you. (Phil Niewald will record the rest of the Region One
- At the conclusion of the meeting, we will exit the
building row-by-row, in an orderly fashion.
- A small group will sanitize the chairs with
cleaning wipes after the meeting, and move them to the wall
when we are done.
- Everyone is asked to recognize that we have
committed to Steve that we will follow this plan, and he has
secured permission from MCSO for us to use the facility on
that basis. Please, let's not let Steve down on our
That's it for now
...... we hope to see you at the Region One meeting on
Debbie Welch Lee
** Note if you are planning to
attend: PLEASE RSVP by 9/10/2020 to Phil Niewald at:
edfit...@yahoo.com so we have an idea of how many chairs
we will need to set up. In your email please put in the
subject line: Attending 9/12 Region One meeting-Your Name.
Then in the rest of the email list the names of anyone
else you are replying for. If none put "no other". The
reason is we want to be sure to accommodate all that will
be attending the meeting with the proper social
distancing and in case need to change locations due to the
number of attendees.