Region One November Newsletter

Elizabeth Day {Lake Jackson CPAAA}

Nov 2, 2023, 12:52:53 PM11/2/23
to Region One
Good Morning Region One Friends!
Attached is our Newsletter for November.
Let's give a great big hand of applause to Brenda Pritchard for tackling this much needed Communication necessity!  Thank you Brenda - great job!

IF you know you are going to Convention - there are instructions in the newsletter to assist you in reserving your rooms - hope to see you there!

May this month of November be a time of reflection of just what all we are Thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll
Many Blessings to each one of you!  You are loved!
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Day
President, Region One
Region One Newsletter November 2023 (1).pdf

Kathe Focke

Nov 2, 2023, 1:46:59 PM11/2/23
to Elizabeth Day {Lake Jackson CPAAA}, Region One
Great job Brenda!! A big THANK YOU!!

Sent from my iPhone

--
The website for Region One is http://texascpaaa.org/Region1
---

Region One

Nov 2, 2023, 3:27:11 PM11/2/23
to Region One
The newsletter has been placed on the Region One cloned website.
The link for that newsletter page is https://tinyurl.com/TCPAAARegion1/newsletters.html
Also the link to the meetings page is https://tinyurl.com/TCPAAARegion1/meetings.html or you can just use the nav bar from the newsletters page.

Kathe Focke

Nov 2, 2023, 3:51:35 PM11/2/23
to Region One
Hello, this tell me the address for R1mtg in TxCity this month, thx

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 2, 2023, at 2:27 PM, Region One <regio...@texascpaaa.net> wrote:

--
The website for Region One is http://texascpaaa.org/Region1