Storm Damage in Region One

Elizabeth Day {Lake Jackson CPAAA}

May 19, 2024, 8:47:54 PMMay 19
to Region One
Good Evening Friends,
There are several things I would like to cover in this email.
*First, were you or any members of your CPAAA affected by the storm last week?
  I know that there are still many areas without power - please reach out to myself or
  any Officer or Board member.   What can we do to help those who were affected?

*2nd I spoke with Dave Miller the other day.  He and Sandi could both use your prayers.
They will not be able to come to the Convention this year.  Dave is still rehabbing from his  stroke.  Sandi is in the hospital at Memorial Herman in the Medical Center.  If you would like to encourage and drop them a card you may send it to:
3825 Meadowlark Way, Pearland, TX  77584
Dave's cell # 281-489-7752
Sandi's cell # 713-854-2244 - just a note.  Dave said that Sandi does sleep a lot but she will answer her phone when awake.   I will say that when I've been sick or recovering from surgery - it truly lifted my spirits that others were thinking of me and or praying for me.

*3rd We have a new online fundraising.  If you know someone who may be interested please forward this link to them.
You may visit it here:

Blessings to you all - stay safe!
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Day