Welcome!

Eric Johnson

Apr 30, 2020, 5:09:15 PM4/30/20
to TensorFlow Runtime
All,

Thanks for signing up for our new TFRT google group and mailing list! We appreciate your interest and welcome your participation in this exciting project. We will be using this forum to announce important updates to TFRT, but it's also a great place to start new discussion topics about requirements, etc. Also, for common questions, please check out the TFRT README and FAQ.

Eric
TFRT PM

Johnson Lu

May 4, 2020, 11:29:55 PM5/4/20
to TensorFlow Runtime
Hello!

在 2020年5月1日星期五 UTC+8上午5:09:15,Eric Johnson写道:

Jay Rodge US

Jan 13, 2021, 10:23:54 AM1/13/21
to TensorFlow Runtime, gf...@163.com
Hey,  When TFRT is planned to be released?

Jay Rodge

Jan 13, 2021, 1:36:17 PM1/13/21
to Mingsheng Hong, TensorFlow Runtime, gf...@163.com

Thanks for the quick response. I wanted to know, when this will be available to use in production.