Apply inference in Tensorflow Probability

Amos Wang

May 13, 2022, 10:10:54 AM5/13/22
to TensorFlow Probability
Hi all,
  I am trying to inference with variable elimination algorithm in Tensorflow Probability. I haven't seen any introduction about this in the documentation and I wonder whether Tensorflow Probability supports this operation?
  Thank you.

Christopher Suter

May 17, 2022, 1:55:02 PM5/17/22
to Amos Wang, TensorFlow Probability
Hi, I don't think we have anything canned for VE. Most of our inference techniques have been focused on gradient-based approaches (VI, HMC). It would be cool to see an example of VE written using TFP.